Sunday, October 4, 2009

Keys to HAPPINESS

There was one time, I was cleaning the house and I found a majalah budak-budak. It's the Celik magazine. I remember my sister bought this because she was too eager to know about the Earth Hour. So, I was flipping through the pages and I think it's a good magazine for kids as there were a lot of information and it covers all aspects of education. It has Islamic education, BM, English, Science and etc. Isn't that good? So, as I was flipping through the pages, I was amazed by one of the pages. It's written there:

KEYS TO HAPPINESS
  • Watch a sunrise. Be thankful to God.
  • Be the first to say "assalamualaikum of hello".
  • Focus on what you WANT - and take steps towards it.
  • Learn to show cheerfulness even you don't feel it.
  • Treat everyone as you want to be treated.
  • Remember that winners do what losers don't want to do.
  • Never give up on anybody; miracles happen.
  • Remember someone's name.
  • Be tough-minded but tender hearted.
  • Keep your promises.
  • Do not wastes an opportunity to tell someone you love them, especially your family.
  • Leave everything better than you found it.
  • Keep some things to yourself and do not promote havoc by backstabbing people.
I was amazed by this. I mean, why is this 'thing' in a magazine for kids? They are innocent, they are not stressed by their lives. Right? Think about it.