Sunday, October 4, 2009

"Awesome!"

Yeah, I didn't go to school today for some good solid reasons. Yes, reasons! I woke up at 6 today and did some Sejarah followed by Physics. I need to push myself from now on. I wanted to do some Chemistry but otak macam penuh so I need to rest sekejap. As we all know the Ministry of Education has somewhat of 'upgrade' the grades for the SPM examination. Now, you don't have to aim for A1 but instead, A+ which is higher than A1. Awesome, no? Need to work harder and play less. Have you people ever thought that this new grading system is somehow unfair to us who are sitting for SPM this year? I personally think that way. The Ministry should start all this new system next year, don't you think? Well, at least those who are sitting for SPM next year can get themselves ready for A+. I can say that I'm not ready for A+ and it's kinda too late to regret and a little too late to get ready for it. I'm working for my A's, wish me luck! :D