Sunday, September 27, 2009

Congratulations and welcome (:

Yesterday was the day. Yes, MY abang Ayin is now married to the lovely Kak Emma. Okay, we actually have two Emmas in our family now. Awesome! Just wait for the family gathering and eveyrone will mix up with the two Emmas in the family. Ha-ha. So, back to the story. I went to Mama Oyah's after going to Farah's house. I didn't help much pun that night since some people were saying that I don't need to help much, better study for the bloody SPM and surprise surprise! I didn't bring any books there. Congrats Nanu! And so, I just helped with some bunga telur and that reminds me of the short story: Of Bunga Telur and Bally Shoes. Ha-ha. After helping, I went out with Kak Nana to the coffee shop near by to just cuci mata. Lol. After that, we came back home and wooh! Gamal was there! The most handsome kid I've ever met. He was wearing black shirt and shorts. Eh, black shirt sama lah Gamal! Ha-ha. After having a short chatting session with him, I went to Kak Anum's to just have a good rest. I did nothing there pun until Izzat called me. What a surprise. I bet he will go back to school and tell that bloody guy about he calling me. Guys do the gossip better than the girls, trust me.

So, my job for the wedding was to be the bunga telur girl. And there was only ONE bunga telur girl and that's me. I had to walk here and there make sure that everyone get their bunga telur and I was wearing my bloody heels. Kaki sakit gila gila lah. But then, giving bunga telur is somehow FUN! And wooh I got this a lot:

"Eh, ni Shazana kan. Dah anak dara dah sekarang eh. Cantik dah. Bila pulak nak makan nasi minyak?"

I was so fucked up. Like wey tua sangat ka aku ni? Some cakap macam Form one and some cakap macam ni. Whatever lah kan. The best part is when I get to meet all the cousins and realtives. The old and new, I F-ing love my family (: The wedding was almost come to the end and apa lagi ni lah time nak menelepak rest. But sadly, I didn't get to. The new Kak Emma came to me and she was asking me lots and I mean fuckloads of question. Interogating new family member. She's nice and Abang Ayin is very lucky. Welcome to the family Kak Emma.

It's nice to have someone new in our family and it would be nicer if bapak is still with us. Bapak, I miss you. It's been almost a year since you left us, I miss you so bad )':

Bapak
al-Fatihah