Saturday, September 26, 2009

See, I'm smiling (:

Okay, so things have been going fine lately. I mean, things between us. Yes, it's me and and the world, just the both of us and I'm very glad for that. I am, really and I know you can see that too. The text messages, the phone calls, the laughter, the smiles, the food, the fun and the most importantly, THE HEART. I don't want to sound gay or desperate or whatever bullshit so I decided to do this as a top-up. Things have been going fine with almost everyone. Not all, almost! People are hard to read and even harder to understand. I'm glad that I have at least tried to understand some. Didn't manage to reach the peak, but I'm proud of myself that I actually tried to. Different people, different ways. Ah, I get that! Well, why don't we both try to show some effort to make things better. What say you? It takes two to tango, you know? But so far, I think I'm doing my part pretty well and I'm sorry if I'm not.

I pretty much understand if this is not what you want. I've been such a pain in the ass after all this while so, I deserve this. But let's not make it too long because at this point of time, I might need you people to be with me. I may not tell you what's actually going on and please don't ask. I just want to be more independent but at the same time, I need my FRIENDS to support me. No, there's no need to brainstorm for some good advices, I just need a smile from you (: I know all of us can make it through. We have each other's back, cheers!

p/s: I love Penang and the people here. No where else :D