Thursday, September 24, 2009

ayat-ayat cliche raya

yeah, I woke up early today. I didn't wake up for Subuh so bangun awal lah. Imma good girl ya see. Anyways, while I was cleaning the room I found lots of green packets but of course without money in my drawer and that somehow reminds me of some 'ayat-ayat cliche musim raya'. It's like when you go to someone's house, the parents (mostly) will definitely say this:

1. Laa dah besar dah now. Dulu kecik je, belajar mana sekarang?

kan? See. And for some special case, just like what happened to me. I got this:

2. Laa dah besar dah now. Dah Form 1 kan?

Like wtf?! nevermind, people see me still as a kid. Good thing!
Itu cerita in real life, in the virtual world pulak, you'll find people asking/telling people these:

3. How's your raya?
4. Wey raya rumah hang masyuk tak duit?
5. Nanti mai la rumah aku, mak aku buat open house.
6. My raya is so boring without ........
7. I'm sorry body and soul, Selamat Hari Raya

Just nice kan? My raya has not been a good one actually so far, minus the cute guys I met. lol. It's okay, just for this year. Next year will be a blast Insya Allah (: