Thursday, March 4, 2010

Walking down memory lane

I was listening to some good music until my cousin, Mr. Pot knocked on the door.

Mr. Pot: buku Maths ada simpan lagi tak?
Me: tengok la dalam kotak tu
Mr. Pot: fuh, banyak sial buku. Khamis ni kalau tak dapat elok memang saja ah

Okay, that's kinda sial of you to say that. I just watched him digging out all the books from the box. Physics, Biology, Additional Mathematics, Sejarah, English, Bahasa Melayu, Mathematics (found it!, Mr. Pot) Looking at those books made me pause the present time and set to press the rewind button in my mind. Rewind button pressed and I was back in time where revision books are like my best friends. I sleep, eat with them. I carried them everywhere I go. Without reading the books, my days were not complete. I am not a smart ass, obviously but I just can't look at all those good students study. It challenged me. So, thanks a bunch to all those smarty pants! And one thing about me is, I can't just read and study. I have to write something on the book. Doodling is so my favourite until this very day. The books have all these cute little stick boy and stick girl. They are almost on every books. Oh, one more thing. I remember my Sejarah revision book. I can't remember the title of the book but it has the number 360. My friend introduced me the book. I liked it because all the content is good. I remember I used to highlight every single words in the book. It's Sejarah so everything is fact! :p And oh, all those exercise books are not completed. It's either I did half way or I didn't do at all. Trust me, you can find a lot of clean, new books in the box. I'm such a lazy ass. By the way, result is coming out this Thursday. Seriously, I don't know what I will be getting. I have no idea at all. I hope to get excellent result. The dream to get straight A's is too high for me. Don't dream too high little girl. But yeah, there's hope.