Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why me?

Because people take me for granted.
Because a friend used to call me often but now, no more.
Because my friends are happy now and some have forgotten me.
Because a friend thinks that I don't have a heart just because I don't show my emotions.
Because I love that friend and will always try to be by her side no matter what.
Because I don't mind if that friend has forgotten me.
Because I'm happy for that friend.
Because he left me when I still love him, deeply.
Because I didn't show him how much I love him.
Because I was in love.
Because finally I've found that someone after almost three years.
Because he was the one who said "I love you" first.
Because he's hard to forget.
Because I love him too much.
Because I'm used to keep things to myself.
Because I get confused too often.
Because I care too much.
Because it sucks when he isn't around.
Because I'm scared.
Because no one knows what's inside me.
Because I'm strong enough to go through hard times all by myself.
Because I can only tell my feelings to that one person.
Because I'm not good enough for you :)