Friday, January 15, 2010

My first Mat Rempit experience

I had work from 9 pm to 3 am last night. Around 2, I was sweeping the shop then I saw a rabble of mat rempits in front of Tesco. They made Tesco as track. Since it was my first experience, so I was astounded a little. Lol. Grace said this is normal. And a few mintues later, I heard one of my cliques said "they got caught already!" Yes, I saw police cars and I was super excited to see the new Subaru police car. Haha. And of course there were a bunch of mat rempits. And here's the video




Thanks to Mr. I-don't-know-his-name-actually for the video :)

And after watching the free movie, all of us, Grace, Alex, Yee Lin, Amin and myself got back to our works. I was told that all these mat rempits will have to walk to the police station and yes, I saw them walking. It was like a parade man! Haha