Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Ugly Truth

I know you were always there for me. During the ups and downs. But, I never make myself available for you especially when the sky is gray on your side. No, it's not me changing or what not this is just myself. I hate to say sorry even I know it's my fault. I hate to say thanks even after you did a lot to make me smile again. I don't care if we used to share silly stories together. Those were the days. I can't remember what I did that makes you feel that I understand you, feel your pain. I don't seem to know why I was being so stupid to always be by your side. What did I get in return? I don't care if you want to hate me because I never loved you. Your tiny little voice annoys me every time we talked. Your so-called cute attitudes make me wanna puke every time you're with me. Your face makes my heart burns.

You can say that the distance keeps us apart. Tell you what, throw your thought away because we are really falling apart. Don't waste your time to think of ways to keep us together back, it won't happen. You're deleted and I don't feel bad about it.