Monday, January 18, 2010

One out, one in

Hey friends! If you ever felt like the world is being so unfair to you, you're wrong. I thought such a way once but now I can see the beauty behind those not-very-good days that I've been going through lately. People come and go, yeah but remember you should appreciate those who never moved. These people are usually invisible. There's always reasons behind everything that happens. Perhaps, you're not happy now but hey! Don't worry too much, the day will come. It's just a matter of time. I had my hard times and now I'm having a very very very good moments with people around me and I'm very very very glad. Don't look back. What's done is done, the world doesn't just stop here. Move on darling, you have a big world to face. You'll meet a lot more of wonderful people in time to come. This is just experience. These are what I've learned.

Today, I went shopping! Bought shoes, jeans and my-favourite-thing. I had the most wonderful midnight conversation last night. Dreams do come true sometimes. Don't let your ego conquer yourself. Ego tu tak boleh bagi kenyang pun.

30 Seconds to Mars, please come to Malaysia. I'm having this thing people called sangap of you guys ;p