Saturday, March 20, 2010

Nonsense

I hate it when I think I'm the fattest person on earth. I really really really hate it. I hate it when I still eat like there's no tomorrow even when I think I'm the fattest person on earth. I really really really hate it. I hate it when I still stuff in food into my mouth when I'm still full. I really really really hate it. I hate it when I know I'm fat and I should eat less but still I doubled up the portion of food I eat everyday. I hate to be fat cause I have to eat less and I hate to eat in a very small portion cause I love food. I hate it when I eat too much cause I'll regret after that for I know I'm fat and I shouldn't eat much. I hate it when people say that I'm not fat just to please me. I know I'm fat so just say it. So, yeah I'm fat!

ps: guess what :)