Thursday, March 18, 2010

Why can't people see that I have a heart too?

"Being 18 doesn't mean you're big enough. If you still can't do something for the family then don't be proud of being 18!"

I know I'm 18 and still act like a kid. I'm sorry for that. I can't just change from a little girl to a wise young lady in just a blink of an eye. I need time, there's a lot more I need to know and need to learn. I know I need to do something for the family. No, there's a lot that I need to do for the family. I just need time to figure out ways to give those help. I know exactly what's going on with everyone, I know!

What if I tell you that I care for the family. After all this while I just keep quiet because I'm thinking of ways to help out. But wait, why should I even bother to tell you because I know all you are going to say is "I'll try to believe you". Or maybe I should just make it more obvious that I am actually worried to see what everyone else is seeing. I should let you see my tears every night. I'm trying to not make it obvious that I'm worried because I know you'll be more worried, I know you love me. Why can't you understand that?

:(