Monday, February 8, 2010

I hope he will read this

Please don't treat me like I'm your girlfriend. We're just friends and there's a limit to it. Stop thinking that I love you because I don't. Be thankful that I can still be your friend. Don't expect me to be the same girl that you've fooled once. Don't ask me why I'm not picking up your calls because obviously, I don't want to talk to you. Don't text me every single day, I hate to see your name appear on the screen of my phone. Please know the boundaries. Yes, I'm avoiding you and that's because, I'm scared if all my responses make you think that I'm giving you hope. I just want us to be friends and nothing more. Is it so hard to understand that I don't love you anymore. I've made it clear, I've said it to you. I've said it clearly. What else do you want from me. Stop showing that you care about me so much because it annoys me. Just stop doing everything you're doing now.