Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Here and there

I worked until 2 pm yesterday and whoot! I've got some friends visited me yesterday. Thanks, Ena, Mai and Aznil. After working Mai and Ena asked me out to Gurney so I went home and cleaned myself ding ding dong dong then Aznil came and picked me up to Gurney. Since I didn't had my lunch yet so Ena suggested the Hot and Roll paratha. It was nice and spicy. Haha. After eating, we headed to Red Box. All of us were singing macam gila. I was super exhausted but when it comes to singing fuh, semangat! Haha. We finished around 7 pm then we went to the near by food stall for dinner. I had Char Kuey Teow and air kelapa biji for dinner. After dinner, Aznil went home straight away while Ena, Mai and myself went to Green Lane McD to buy McFlury for my adik-adik. After that, went back to my house cause I wanted to take my things cause gonna spend the night at Ena's. After that we went back to Gurney cause Mai forgot to pay the parking fees. After Gurney, we went to Bertam to Mai's. She wanted to take her things too. After that, we went to Seven E, I wanted to buy prepaid reload ticket. Then suddenly Ena's mom called and said gate Recsam dah tutup so we changed the plan to just overnight at my house. Poor Mai had to drive here and there. She asked me to drive but I was super tired so I didn't, sorry babe! So, that's all. I had fun. After school life isn't that bad :)