Saturday, October 31, 2009

menujupuncak.

17 days to go and yes, I'm not all prepared. But, I will get myself 100% ready within these two weeks.I hope I can make it. I just happened to wake up early this morning so just thinking to do some last-words-before-SPM-post.

To all friends, I'm sorry if I ever did anything wrong to you especially my words. I know I hurt you people sometimes without realising it. Tambah-tambah time my mood swing. I'm sorry head to toe, you know sometimes you can't hear yourself say anything but you said it (?) Anyways, doesn't matter what I did that hurt you, I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I ever call you with some weird and not so good names. Sometimes melawak terlebih, aku kan over. So, ampunlah. To school pals, thanks for all the guidance and support. I know I can't make it through those hard times without you girls. And, I'm sorry for not being a good one in return. Halalkan makan minum and everything else. To others, sorry for my wrongdoings. Sorry to annoy you too much. Forgive me.

This is it. I'm leaving for the war. Pray for me (: