Friday, October 16, 2009

No, I'm not ready.

I woke up early today and I mean really really early. Who am I kidding? I didn't even sleep last night, sheesh! As usual, did a little bit of studying, wandered around the house, on and off the TV, ate this and that (I'm always hungry, mind that!), texted some friends and here comes the drama. It was 3.34 a.m. when I received a call from a friend.

A: Awak masih berjaga?
S: Ye, kenapa?
A: Baru lepas study, otak penuh.
S: Okay, faham sangat. Apa pulak this time?
A: Sedih la nak leave school
S: I know, we have like what- less than 4 weeks to feel the atmosphere being in school kan? The crowd at the canteen during recess. It's annoying but that's love.
A: Itu lah. Waking up and not to find all those familiar faces again, macam tak berapa nak best.
S: Bangun pagi tak tengok lelaki badan kental-kental? Awak bagi saya rasa awak gay
A: Haha. It's not like that la budak. Awak tak duduk asrama mana awak tau
S: Ye ye

Believe it or not, our converstion ended with the both of us crying. Well, not practically crying but ada lah jugak tears, sikit. Haha. So, this is it. I'm finally leaving school. This may sound weird but I have to admit it. I know I'm gonna miss school a lot! And I know those hostelites would feel even sad (?) I will miss all the teachers though I dislike most of them. But they were the ones who make our school life to be fun. Just imagine a school with only good teachers and I mean good--good. You won't have anyone to cari pasal right? I will miss the canteen food, ayam goreng Pak Ali is the best ayam goreng in the world! And and, SGGS lekor is the best lekor you can find on earth! Shit, gonna miss them a lot. The food, I mean. And what I'm gonna miss the most is the time spent with the girls. Everything started in school. We planned this and that, we prank-called our boyfriends. I remember prank calling Abidin once. It was fun and hilarious. We found out about almost everything first in school. I'm not ready to leave all of that behind. How fast time flies. I hope I won't skip school dah after this and I doubt that. Lol. But first, I have to get myself ready for the big exam so that I can face anything that will happen after that. Pray for me