Wednesday, August 26, 2009

yeay me!

finally, i really am studying. last night, i received a text message from farah asking me to "cerita" to her about history. and sya did request for the same thing too. so, after terawikh i came with an idea to hold a sejarah study group with some friends. after getting approval from mama and abah, i texted my friends asking them to join the study group. well, most of them agreed to join. ah, study group? hopefully it works on me this time. well, it better will. time is running out!

so, gonna have a study group today and it's gonna be sejarah this time. guess what, i didn't sleep last night and i mean, i really did not sleep. i started revising after texting all friends and i kept on studying until 5 am until mama came knocking on my door for sahur. fulamak shazana!

after sahur, i wanted to have a 15 minutes sleep but thinking of the trials is just 4 days from now, it scares me. so, i continued studying and now my brain is too full and here i am, blogging. i read wani's blog. haha. i'm proud to be one the people who keeps you motivated.

reaching sejarah f5 textbook, flipping through pages, now; page 177: pilihan raya. toodles (: