Sunday, August 16, 2009

i saw this bulletin post on myspace. it's posted by fc (:


rename: things that I want but won't ask

1. Share secrets with me.

2. Give me your jacket.

3. Laugh with me.

4. Hangout with me and my friends together.


KEEP READING ..


5. Smile with me.

6. When my friends say "I love her more than you", deny it. Fight back and hug me tight so i can't get to my friends. It makes me feel loved.

7. Open doors for me, walk me to my car - it makes me feel protected, plus it never hurts to act like a gentleman.

8. If it seems like there is something wrong, ask me - if i deny something being wrong, it means I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT - so just hug me.

9. Make me feel loved.

10. Don't lie to me.

11. DON'T cheat on me.

12. Take me ANYWHERE i want

13. Text message or call me in the morning and tell me have a good day at school, and how much you miss me.

14. Be there for me whenever i need you, and even when i don't need you, just be there so i'll know that i can always count on you.


ARE YOU STILL READING THIS? YOU BETTER, BECAUSE IT'S IMPORTANT.


15. Hold me close when i'm cold so i can hold you too.

16. Don't ever tell me to leave even jokingly or act like you're mad. If i'm upset, comfort me.


REMEMBER ALL THESE THINGS WHEN YOU ARE WITH HER NEXT ..


17. When people diss me, stand up for me.

18. Look deep into my eyes and tell me you love me.

19. Lay down under the stars and put my head on your chest so i can listen to the steady beat of your heart, link your fingers together while you whisper to me as i rest my eyes and listen to you.

20. When you hug me, hold me in your arms as long as possible.

MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS SHES LOVED.

21. Call or text me at night to wish me sweet dreams.

22. Comfort me when i cry and wipe away my tears.

23. Take me for long walks at night.

24. Always remind me how much you love me.

You'll never know when i need just a little more love ..