Thursday, August 20, 2009

current state of mind


the naked truth. no, this is not just for the sake of showing off or whatever shit. this is the real deal. the picture above, is my studying table. no, i don't really study. how can i study if the condition of my studying place is like the above, right? so, yeah some can tell. bed is the place. and when someone hits the bed, they can just stay awake for less than 2 hours then, enter the lala land. amazing. ah, almost forgot, i have books covering 3/4 of my bed. awesome, no? Newton's second law states that every action has its reaction. and here it goes, mama went into my room this morning while i was away for school. right time, ma. so, i got this from her:

ma: kakak, can i ask you something?
me: yes
ma: macam mana kakak study?
me: macam tu lah, nak macam mana lagi?
ma: with the condition of your bilik like that? macam lepas perang
me: no time la ma. mama pun bukan nak tolong kemas
ma: hello adik manis, you're already 17. jangan jadi malas la anak dara
me: okay, esok kakak kemas
ma: tau tak dengan bilik macam tu, i can tell that you're actually staying with hantu setan jebon in that room tau
me: yeah, dulu dah penah bising pasal ni
ma: macam mana la study nak masuk kepala otak. dah la kepala tu keras
me: maaaaaaaaa! good night

to cut my mom off. i slept in the car until reached home. sweet dreams (: