Thursday, July 9, 2009

haha it happened again. no one knows what it is. the thing is safer with me and only me. evil eh? whatever. okay, let's just make it simple. i am gonna post about things that more or less people know and always think about. yeah, it's cliche. again, whatever. i got this text message from an old friend saying that something happened between them. and the best part is the thing is because of me. what the fuck?! i'm sure that would be your respond when something you didn't even know and when it happened it's like the wrold is putting the blame on you. it's like fukcing lame and sickly annoying kan? well, i try not to think much of it as my aim now is just to focus on my studies. but i just couldn't stop thinking of it since i've started to hear some rumors spreading which is sooooooooooo not true. alright, to whom it may concern, i really don't know what's going on between you and that person and i really don't care. so why must you drag me into this? dulu dah pernah buat sekali tak cukup ka? i've had enough of that person telling me lies. the sweet ones. things have changed now. get over it!

and to that other person, oh how i wish i can stop loving you. you really got me under your spell. congratulations, i hate you! the thing now is, i'm trying to fix things that we both have been trying to fix since before. i hope for nothing else from you except for this one thing. i'm not saying that losing you is like the end of the world. but you have been such a wonderful mate to me. tell me how can i let someone who has taught me how to stand go? you may say that i'm such a nuisance or whatever but who gave you that big warm hug when you're feeling cold and insecure? and again, i don't ask for much, i just want us to be like how we used to be. it's okay if i don't get what i really want from you i just want us to be like before. i sound desperate, but i really don't care. i miss you, again.


i'm confused, can you make me understand?