Wednesday, May 27, 2009

i'm glad that exam is almost over. three papers to go then, hooray! it's been almost a month i'm stuck with books. okay, i'm lying. but surely, it's been months i've been sleeping late in the morning and now i just can't sleep early or else i'll end up feeling tired and sleepier the next day. mama keeps on reminding me that i really need to work my ass off this time. and only few months to go then i'll be free. go nanu!

i am counting days to holidays too. i don't have plans like some of my friends do. yeah, you can hear some of the girls talking about going out for movies and hanging out with friends this coming hols. it sounds fun and full-of-excitement but, surprisingly i don't feel like going out this hols. i prefer staying at home like good girls do. maybe and just maybe, i will go out just for movies and just movies. nothing else! but then again, just don't be surprise if you see me having good time with my friends. i change my mind in just milisecond(: